Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding bells

I just got this one from someone's blog, and it's been a long ago when i saved this one. Actually it's a blog of a girl, not really sure if she did this by herself and I just translate it on the guys point of view.


She greets me with a sweet smile
a typical girl I knew away from some miles

A usual conversion I knew that would end
but in this time all I know is that this won't ever mend

Just like a star that fallen down from the sky
I know my dreams for her and me are too high

Instead of giving up in this tiring love
I go on and tried to risk all that I have

For her who was my blanket when I'm cold
now she's just a story that was never told

I just wish that she'd still look back and kiss me
cause she don't know how I miss the times were teasing

And now that she love sombody else
it hurts that soon I'll be hearing weeding bells

Cause now it hurts so much inside
the tears and pain that I can't hide

If all I can do is pretending
then it's easy to say her love for me is never ending

Maybe it was just not fate
but this heart of mine will still wait

Pain is inevitable I know
but these feelings for her I won't be tired to show

And now were on our separate ways
I'd still be here up to the end of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment